EnChroma Prescription Guide
Almost all of EnChroma styles and indoor and outdoor lenses can be customized for your personal prescription. Simply follow these steps:
- Shop Our Collections and select your favorite frame style and lens type.
- Click on the "BUY IN PRESCRIPTION" button and choose either Single Vision or Progressive.
- Add the glasses to your cart, proceed to checkout, and make your purchase.
- Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll send you an email requesting your prescription information.
1. Make sure your prescription contains:
- Prescription information for both right and left eyes.
- Pupillary Distance (PD) number. Pupillary Distance is the distance (in millimeters) between the center of your pupils (see diagram below).
2. Your prescription should be within these ranges:
- Single Vision: SPH -4 to +3 CYL -4 to +4
- Progressive: SPH -4 to +3 CYL -4 to +4 ADD +1 to +3
3. Your prescription must be current. Most prescriptions need to be renewed every two years. Also, be sure that your prescription is signed by your eye care professional.
Thinking of Giving Prescription EnChroma Glasses as a Gift?
Gifting prescription EnChroma glasses can be daunting given the need for accurate measurements and added cost. Two excellent alternatives are our fitover sunglasses that fit conveniently over most prescription glasses. Or purchase an EnChroma Gift Card and let them select a style of their choice.
All of our EnChroma glasses with prescription lenses are covered by the same 60-day money-back guarantee and 2 year warranty as non-prescription glasses. Typical processing time is 2-4 weeks once prescription information has been received and verified.
Additional Information about Prescription Details:
Here’s an example of what a single vision prescription would look like. For single vision lenses, please be sure to provide a Pupillary Distance (PD) as defined below.