In case of accidental damage to your EnChroma lenses or frames, EnChroma provides comprehensive repair services. If we determine the problem with your item is caused by a warranty-covered issue, the charges will be waived.
Don’t let your damaged EnChroma® lenses or frames get you down! We provide comprehensive repair services for glasses purchased through enchroma.com, and through any of our authorized retailers. Here’s how it works:
- Purchase the EnChroma Repair Service. Repairs for kids glasses start at $95 and adult glasses start at $150.
- Look out for an email from us that explains exactly how to ship us your glasses.
Once your glasses reach our warehouse, we can usually process the repair within 3-15 business days.
The Fine Print
- Repair service is available for orders within two years from the date of purchase.
- Each pair of glasses is limited to one repair.
- Repairs are backed with a 90 day warranty.
- We may choose to replace the item instead of repairing it. If we need to replace parts, they may come from new or refurbished stock of equivalent or greater value.
- Our comprehensive repair service is for EnChroma-brand glasses only. However, we are able to provide lens repair for Fit-to-Frame orders.
- We can’t guarantee that your glasses are able to be repaired. We reserve the right to refuse a repair service order.
- All repairs will be evaluated for warranty coverage. If the repair is determined to be a manufacturer defect within 1 year of purchase, we will refund the repair fee.
An Important Note about Shipping
Make sure to insure your glasses for the replacement value when you ship them. EnChroma is not responsible for damage or loss of items being sent to us. If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].