4. All prizes are non-prescription and supplied in good faith and Enchroma cannot be held responsible for any changes in item type.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is 30 September 2022 Enchroma is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
6. Winners will be notified by Enchroma by email within 1 week of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification.
7. Enchroma reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
8. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring, before November 30 2013 to: Competitions, Enchroma UK Ltd, 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
9. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per prize during the promotion period. Only entries received by Enchroma during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
10. The winners of the tickets will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. All prizes are for one person only.
12. Data Privacy: We care a lot about the security of your personal data and it will be held in accordance with our Privacy Policies here: https://enchroma.com/pages/privacy , https://enchroma.co.uk/pages/privacy, https://eu.enchroma.com/pages/privacy, https://enchroma.com.au/pages/privacy . We will only share your data with relevant third parties to assist in the administration and fulfillment of this promotion. By providing your email address you are consenting to promotional emails from Enchroma. You can unsubscribe at any time and your data will not be shared with any third party except those required for fulfilling Enchroma’s functional mailing requirements.
13. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Enchroma.
14. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
15. Promoter: Enchroma Incorporated Enchroma Inc, 2001 Addison St, Suite 335, Berkeley, CA 94704.
16. It is Enchroma’s intention to publish or make available the full name and county of prizewinners. Should you object to such information being published or made available, or seek to reduce the amount of information published or made available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, Enchroma must, nevertheless, still provide the information and winning entry to the ASA if challenged.