You can pay for your order with PayPal or a credit card. EnChroma accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Your credit card will be charged when you place your order.
For most orders, a 9% California sales tax applies. Additional costs might include shipping, international import fees, and international UPS brokerage fees. Shipping, import fees, and brokerage fees are not refundable.
For shipments within the United States, we offer UPS Next Day Air, Second Day Air, or free UPS Ground or USPS.
- UPS Next Day Air: About $40.00, depending on your location. (Please call to verify we can meet your delivery needs)
- UPS Second Day Air: About $25.00, depending on your location.
- UPS Ground (5 to 7 days): Free
- USPS Priority Mail: Free (Please add an order comment to request USPS service)
EnChroma frequently ships to customers around the world, however the process involves extra paperwork as well as additional fees, including customs duty and local sales tax, which are not imposed nor administered by EnChroma. We use UPS Worldwide Services which take between 2-5 business days to reach most locations.
International customers may be required to pay additional customs duty and local sales tax. EnChroma is not responsible for these fees and cannot refund them, even if you return or exchange your order.
- EnChroma is not responsible for import fees and cannot refund them, even if you return or exchange your order. Do not refuse to accept delivery of your order.
- Because of legal restrictions, EnChroma cannot alter its prices, offer discounts, reclassify its products, classify its products as gifts, or ship to a third country in order to intentionally avoid import fees.
- Import fees can vary widely from country to country, and between cities or neighborhood districts.
- Import fees can vary based on your citizenship or resident status.
- Import fees are based on the actual market value of the item. If you paid a lower promotional price, your import fees will still be based on the regular price.
- Import fees can change at any time. To find out what your import fees will be, contact your local customs office.
- The classification codes (HS codes) for EnChroma eyewear are:
- Sunglasses — 9004.10
- Indoor glasses — 9004.90
Do not refuse to accept delivery of your EnChroma order. You must pay import and brokerage fees to receive your order. If you refuse to accept delivery, the package will be classified as abandoned. If the fees are not paid in a timely manner, the package will then be destroyed by your local customs office. EnChroma cannot issue refunds for abandoned or destroyed merchandise.
Many countries refund all or part of import fees for returned or exchanged imports. If you return or exchange your EnChroma order, contact your local customs office to ask about import fee refunds.
Note: Because of United States export restrictions, EnChroma cannot ship to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country or region that is prohibited by U.S. law.
Read more about International Ordering.
You can cancel your order at any time before it ships. To cancel an order, email EnChroma customer service at email@example.com. Write “Cancellation” in the email subject line. Be sure to include your order number.
Sales and Discounts
Sale items and discounts are limited to two per customer. Discounts cannot be combined.
Returns and Exchanges
If your EnChroma order doesn’t work out for you, you can exchange or return it within 30 days.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Returns and exchanges must be in their original condition. If the item is damaged or incomplete, EnChroma may choose to refuse to accept the item, or assess a restocking fee.
- Refunds include the price you paid for the item plus any California sales tax you paid.
- Refunds do not include any shipping costs, international import fees, or UPS brokerage fees.
- You are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- Your exchange or return must include your original receipt.
- Write the reason for your exchange or return on your receipt.
For returns or exchanges, your package must be postmarked within 30 days from the date of our first attempted delivery to you. For example, if UPS tries to deliver your order on June 1st, you must ship back your return or exchange by June 30th. We will process it as soon as we receive it. Late returns may be refused or assessed a restocking fee, at our option.
If you want to exchange an item for an item that costs more, EnChroma charges the additional amount. If your exchange item costs less, EnChroma refunds the amount.
If you return an item, EnChroma refunds the amount you paid for the item including any California sales tax you were charged. You are responsible for the cost of shipping items back to EnChroma.
EnChroma cannot refund any shipping costs, international import fees, or international UPS brokerage fees related to your order. However, many countries refund all or part of import fees for returned or exchanged imports. If you return or exchange your EnChroma order, contact your local customs office to ask about import fee refunds.
To request a return or exchange, email EnChroma customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write either “Return” or “Exchange” in the email subject line. Be sure to include your order number.