EnChroma ships to customers around the world. Most of our international shipping is handled by UPS Worldwide Services. The cost of international shipping is typically about $60.00.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited takes 2-5 business days from the time of shipment.
- UPS Worldwide Express takes 1-3 business days from the time of shipment.
- USPS International (Canada only, about $25.00) takes 3-7 business days from the time of shipment.
- UPS Worldwide Express Saver takes 3-6 business days from the time of shipment.
Countries That We Ship To
We ship to all countries except China, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Russia, Vietnam, Brazil, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Myanmar, Kyrgyzstan, Libya and any other country or region that is prohibited by U.S. law.
International Import Fees
Import fees are any fees that national and local governments charge whenever you buy imported goods. These can include national and local sales taxes, duties, GST, VAT, etc. Some fees are charged as a percentage of the price of the item and some are flat fees. Countries charge import fees to raise revenue and to protect domestic industries. Your country might charge import fees, duties, and taxes on your EnChroma order. These fees are collected by UPS at the time of delivery. EnChroma is not responsible for import fees and cannot refund them, even if you return your order.
Do not refuse to accept delivery of your order in an attempt to avoid import fees. You must pay import fees to receive your order. If you refuse to accept delivery, the package will be returned to your local customs office, not to EnChroma. If the fees are not paid in a timely manner, the package will be classified as abandoned and might be destroyed. EnChroma cannot issue refunds for abandoned or destroyed merchandise.
Impact Resistance Certificate
Your local customs office might ask you to give them an Impact Resistance Certificate before you can take possession of your order. To access and print the certificate, click EnChroma Impact Resistance Certificate.
Import Fee Estimates
Last update: April, 2015
Below is a list of estimated import fees for some countries. EnChroma provides these estimates for your convenience, but keep in mind that EnChroma cannot exactly estimate import fees. Any estimates might be incomplete, outdated, or incorrect. You can find import fee calculators on the Internet, but the most reliable source of information is your nation’s customs office. To find out what your actual import fees will be, contact your local customs office.
- Australia: 0-14%: 5% +10% GST (0% if total purchase less than AUD $1000)
- Canada: 15%: 5% +10% GST
- France: 19.9%: 2.9% + 7% VAT
- Japan: 10.3%: 5.3% + 5% Consumption Tax
- United Arab Emirates: 5%
- Great Britain: 20% VAT + 2.5%
More About Import Fees
- Import fees can vary widely from country to country, and between cities or neighborhood districts.
- Import fees can vary based on your citizenship or resident status.
- Import fees are based on the actual market value of the item. If you paid a lower promotional price, your import fees will still be based on the regular price.
- Import fees can change at any time. To find out what your import fees will be, contact your local customs office.The classification codes (HS codes) for EnChroma eyewear are:
- Sunglasses — 9004.10
- Indoor glasses — 9004.90
- Because of legal restrictions, EnChroma cannot alter its prices, offer discounts, reclassify its products, classify its products as gifts, or ship to a third country in order to intentionally avoid import fees.
EnChroma cannot refund any shipping costs or international import fees for returned items. However, many countries refund all or part of import fees for returned imports. If you return your EnChroma order, contact your local customs office to ask about import fee refunds. Please use your local postal service to return your order. If using another service, we will hold your returned order until we receive the final bill for any import fees. Once we receive the closing bill, we will issue your refund less any additional import fees billed to us.
To return an order from outside the U.S:
- Follow all the return instructions listed at EnChroma Online Store Policies.
- Include the EnChroma Impact Resistance Certificate with your return shipment so that your package clears customs inspection on arrival in the U.S.
- Declare at least a $10 value or specify that any duty should be charged to the shipper. Do not declare a $0 value.