- We accept most full-rim frames made from metal or plastic.
- Frames must be Rx-able, even if you’re ordering EnChroma lenses without a prescription. Rx-able frames (also called Rx capable) are designed for use with prescription lenses.
- Frames must be less than one year old and in good condition.
- Damaged or deteriorating frames are not accepted.
- Sporty “wrap-around” frames (also called 8-base frames) cannot accept standard single vision prescriptions. Instead, select Rx (Free-form Single Vision) or Rx (Progressive).
- Only frames with a lens size of less than or equal to 64mm (horizontal dimension) will be accepted. Most frames have the eye size printed on the inside of the temple. It looks like this 64 ⚝ 15
We can’t accept:
- Rimless, drilled rimless (also called “drill mount”) or notch mount frames.
- Semi-rimless or nylon mount frames.
- Metal groove frames.
- 3D printed frames, horn frames, or frames made from other unusual or delicate materials.
- Frames that require complex lens shapes, shapes with notches, cutouts, shields, or goggles.
Your prescription must be written for the specific frame you provide. Make sure the prescription contains:
- Prescription information for both your right and left eye.
- PD (Pupillary Distance) number. Pupillary Distance is the distance between your pupils.
- Segment height (seg height) number (required only for Fit to Frames orders of progressive lenses).
You can return your Fit to Frames order within 60 days, however A $100 processing fee will be deducted from your refund to offset our costs.
To return a Fit to Your Frames order, return both your glasses and your original lenses so that we can remove the EnChroma lenses, re-mount your original lenses, and mail the glasses back to you.
Another option, which also includes the $100 processing fee, is to return just the EnChroma lenses. However, we do not recommend this option because there is a high risk of breaking your frames while removing the lenses. Check with your optician or eye care professional to ask if they will remove the lenses for you. EnChroma is not responsible for any frame damage caused during lens removal.
Our standard 2-year warranty applies to the EnChroma lenses placed in your frames. However, EnChroma does not provide warranty protection for customer-provided frames.