Note: Changing your profile address does not change your address for an outstanding order. To change your shipping address for an order you are expecting, contact email@example.com. Please put “URGENT” in the subject line.
What does the order status mean?
- Pending Payment. The order has been received, but has not yet been paid for. The order will begin processing after payment is received.
- Processing. The order has been received and paid for, and is now processing. Typically, we can ship in-stock items within 1-2 business days. Fit-to-frame and prescription glasses typically take 5-10 business days to process.
- On Hold. Something is wrong with your order and it has been placed on hold until we resolve the issue. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Manufacturing. The order requires a custom manufacturing process, which is currently in progress.
- In Rx Manufacturing. The order requires a prescription lens, which is currently being made.
- Completed. The order has been completed and shipped. Within the next 24 hours, you should receive an email that includes your tracking number.
- Cancelled. The order was cancelled before it could be completed.
- Refunded. The order was refunded because of a return or exchange.
How do I make changes to my order?
If you want to make changes to your order (including address changes and shipping changes) or if you just have questions, please send an email to email@example.com. Include your order number in the subject line.
How do I cancel my order?
To cancel an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order number in the subject line. Prescription and Fit-to-Frame orders can be cancelled provided that manufacturing is not started. All other orders can be cancelled at any time before they ship.