- Additional Information
- Features and Benefits
Receptor fit-over sunglasses can be conveniently worn over prescription glasses. The wrap-around design provides excellent coverage from stray light through the top or side of the frame. Those with sensitive eyes or medical concerns for eye protection should use this frame for its superior coverage. A hard case is included for safe storage.
The frame measurements are 62-14-150 mm. To wear over prescription glasses, the total width of the glasses should be 135 mm or less (5 3/8ths inches), and the height of the glasses 42 mm or less (1 5/8th inches). To reduce internal reflections between the lenses, glasses that have an anti-reflection coating are recommended.
Enchroma Receptor. Color blindness glasses for adults. Frame size: Large 62-12-135.
- Recommended Pupillary Distance (PD) Range:
- Frame Material:
- Frame Shape:
Measurements can also be found on some select frames printed inside the temple arm.
Progressive - (Varifocal) For seamless transition from reading, distance, and near vision.
You can email your prescription any time after placing your order. Please include your Pupillary Distance (PD) measurement along with your prescription. We will contact you if we require additional information, and remind you if you forget to submit your prescription.
We can make almost any Rx, and the same 60-day return guarantee applies.
- Rx Lenses made from impact resistant polycarbonate
- 100% UV Protection
- Increase accuracy and reaction time to color-coded information such as traffic signals and road signs.
- Improve confidence in color naming.
- Improve visual detail and depth perception of colored objects; trees against the forest, fruit in a tree and flowers on a vine.
- Boost saturation of colors, creating an astonishingly vivid and bright world.
- Reveal a new experience of color, which can be a profound emotional experience for someone with color blindness.
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x 5 in|
Features and Benefits
Color Blindness Correcting Multi-Band Spectral Filter*
- Increases accuracy and reaction time to color-coded information such as traffic signals and road signs.
- Improves confidence in color naming.
- Improves visual detail and depth perception of colored objects; trees against the forest, fruit in a tree and flowers on a vine.
- Boosts saturation of colors, creating an astonishingly vivid and bright world.
- Reveals a new experience of color, which can be a profound emotional experience for someone with color blindness.
Our sunglasses feature comprehensive 100% UV-blocking
- Our sunglasses feature 100% UV-blocking. Exposure to UVA, UVB and high-energy blue light contributes to formation of cataracts, macular degeneration and other degenerative eye diseases.
Polycarbonate Lens (Prescription and Pediatric Lenses)
- Highest impact resistance of any lens material.
- #1 doctor-recommended lens material for pediatric ophthalmics.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating
Plastic Lens (Non-Prescription Adult Lens Only)
- Thinner and lighter than glass with improved impact resistance.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating.
Premium Anti-Reflection Coating
- Reduces glare, haze and internal reflections.
Super-Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Coating
- Repels water, dust, sweat and fingerprints making the lens easy to clean.
- Full refund for returns within 60 days.
- Comprehensive 1-year warranty.
- Repair service available should anything go wrong.
Made in the United States
- Support domestic high-tech manufacturing.
Worldwide shipping available. Free shipping within the U.S.