- Additional Information
- Features and Benefits
Kepler sunglasses are a bold intellectual frame straight out of a Hollywood Film Noir. The strong browline and adjustable nose pads make for a comfortable, good-looking fit. Get it in a serious Black or a studious Tortoise — either light brown Havana or black/brown Tokyo.
Enchroma Kepler. Color blindness glasses for adults. Frame size: Large 51-22-150. Fits most adults well.
- Recommended Pupillary Distance (PD) Range:
- Frame Material:
- Frame Shape:
Measurements can also be found on some select frames printed inside the temple arm.
Progressive - (Varifocal) For seamless transition from reading, distance, and near vision.
You can email your prescription any time after placing your order. Please include your Pupillary Distance (PD) measurement along with your prescription. We will contact you if we require additional information, and remind you if you forget to submit your prescription.
We can make almost any Rx, and the same 60-day return guarantee applies.
- Rx Lenses made from impact resistant polycarbonate
- 100% UV Protection
- Increase accuracy and reaction time to color-coded information such as traffic signals and road signs.
- Improve confidence in color naming.
- Improve visual detail and depth perception of colored objects; trees against the forest, fruit in a tree and flowers on a vine.
- Boost saturation of colors, creating an astonishingly vivid and bright world.
- Reveal a new experience of color, which can be a profound emotional experience for someone with color blindness.
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x 5 in|
Havana Tortoise, Tokyo Tortoise, Black
None, Single Vision — Allow 3-4 weeks for processing, and add $150, Progressive — Allow 3-4 weeks for processing, and add $250
Features and Benefits
Color Blindness Correcting Multi-Band Spectral Filter*
- Increases accuracy and reaction time to color-coded information such as traffic signals and road signs.
- Improves confidence in color naming.
- Improves visual detail and depth perception of colored objects; trees against the forest, fruit in a tree and flowers on a vine.
- Boosts saturation of colors, creating an astonishingly vivid and bright world.
- Reveals a new experience of color, which can be a profound emotional experience for someone with color blindness.
Our sunglasses feature comprehensive 100% UV-blocking
- Our sunglasses feature 100% UV-blocking. Exposure to UVA, UVB and high-energy blue light contributes to formation of cataracts, macular degeneration and other degenerative eye diseases.
Polycarbonate Lens (Prescription and Pediatric Lenses)
- Highest impact resistance of any lens material.
- #1 doctor-recommended lens material for pediatric ophthalmics.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating
Plastic Lens (Non-Prescription Adult Lens Only)
- Thinner and lighter than glass with improved impact resistance.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating.
Premium Anti-Reflection Coating
- Reduces glare, haze and internal reflections.
Super-Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Coating
- Repels water, dust, sweat and fingerprints making the lens easy to clean.
- Full refund for returns within 60 days.
- Comprehensive 1-year warranty.
- Repair service available should anything go wrong.
Made in the United States
- Support domestic high-tech manufacturing.
Worldwide shipping available. Free shipping within the U.S.