- Additional Information
- Features and Benefits
Gamma II sunglasses capture the versatile style and comfort of the original wayfarer, with a few key upgrades. Made of solid acetate, Gamma II comes in two different rich, hand polished colors. The frame has an updated profile and offers a sleeker, more stylized look. Our logo is carved into the frame’s temples, contributing to the many details that come together seamlessly in this high end frame.
Sorry, brown color frame not available in prescription.
Enchroma Gamma II. Color blindness glasses. Frame size: Medium 55-16-145.
- Recommended Pupillary Distance (PD) Range:
- Frame Material:
- Frame Shape:
Measurements can also be found on some select frames printed inside the temple arm.
Progressive - (Varifocal) For seamless transition from reading, distance, and near vision.
You can email your prescription any time after placing your order. Please include your Pupillary Distance (PD) measurement along with your prescription. We will contact you if we require additional information, and remind you if you forget to submit your prescription.
We can make almost any Rx, and the same 60-day return guarantee applies.
- Rx Lenses made from impact resistant polycarbonate
- 100% UV Protection
- Increase accuracy and reaction time to color-coded information such as traffic signals and road signs.
- Improve confidence in color naming.
- Improve visual detail and depth perception of colored objects; trees against the forest, fruit in a tree and flowers on a vine.
- Boost saturation of colors, creating an astonishingly vivid and bright world.
- Reveal a new experience of color, which can be a profound emotional experience for someone with color blindness.
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x 5 in|
Blue Tortoise, Dark Brown, Purple Tortoise, Tortoise, Black
None, Polycarbonate, No Rx — add $50, Single Vision — Allow 3-4 weeks for processing, and add $150, Single Vision Digital Free Form — add $200, Progressive — Allow 3-4 weeks for processing, and add $250, Blended Bifocal — add $250
Features and Benefits
Color Blindness Correcting Multi-Band Spectral Filter*
- Increases accuracy and reaction time to color-coded information such as traffic signals and road signs.
- Improves confidence in color naming.
- Improves visual detail and depth perception of colored objects; trees against the forest, fruit in a tree and flowers on a vine.
- Boosts saturation of colors, creating an astonishingly vivid and bright world.
- Reveals a new experience of color, which can be a profound emotional experience for someone with color blindness.
Our sunglasses feature comprehensive 100% UV-blocking
- Our sunglasses feature 100% UV-blocking. Exposure to UVA, UVB and high-energy blue light contributes to formation of cataracts, macular degeneration and other degenerative eye diseases.
Polycarbonate Lens (Prescription and Pediatric Lenses)
- Highest impact resistance of any lens material.
- #1 doctor-recommended lens material for pediatric ophthalmics.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating
Plastic Lens (Non-Prescription Adult Lens Only)
- Thinner and lighter than glass with improved impact resistance.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating.
Premium Anti-Reflection Coating
- Reduces glare, haze and internal reflections.
Super-Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Coating
- Repels water, dust, sweat and fingerprints making the lens easy to clean.
- Full refund for returns within 60 days.
- Comprehensive 1-year warranty.
- Repair service available should anything go wrong.
Made in the United States
- Support domestic high-tech manufacturing.
Worldwide shipping available. Free shipping within the U.S.