- Additional Information
- Features and Benefits
Last chance. The Force style will be discontinued. Limited supply. Sorry, not available in Rx.
Force is a low-profile semi-wrap metal frame with a classic oval shape and a wide field of vision. The frame is stainless steel and features silicone nose pads and high-strength integrated stainless steel spring hinges. The temple tips feature a “toothed” grip that ensures the frame stays secure in active situations.
EnChroma Force. Color blindness glasses for adults. Large 59-18-130. Fits most adults.
The indoor glasses are appropriate for indoor settings and digital screens. They have a noticeable blue tint. Darker tinted glasses tend to be more effective because the filtering is stronger. However, the dark sunglasses require bright sunlight. For these reasons, we recommend the sunglasses for your first pair unless you live in a sunny area then we recommend the dark sunglasses. The indoor glasses are a good choice as a second pair.
- Recommended Pupillary Distance (PD) Range:
- Frame Material:
- Frame Shape:
Measurements can also be found on some select frames printed inside the temple arm.
- Proprietary color-enhancing spectral filter lenses
- 100% UV Protection
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x 5 in|
Gunmetal, Silver, Black
None, Single Vision
Features and Benefits
Color Blindness Correcting Multi-Band Spectral Filter*
- Increases accuracy and reaction time to color-coded information such as traffic signals and road signs.
- Improves confidence in color naming.
- Improves visual detail and depth perception of colored objects; trees against the forest, fruit in a tree and flowers on a vine.
- Boosts saturation of colors, creating an astonishingly vivid and bright world.
- Reveals a new experience of color, which can be a profound emotional experience for someone with color blindness.
Our sunglasses feature comprehensive 100% UV-blocking
- Our sunglasses feature 100% UV-blocking. Exposure to UVA, UVB and high-energy blue light contributes to formation of cataracts, macular degeneration and other degenerative eye diseases.
Polycarbonate Lens (Prescription and Pediatric Lenses)
- Highest impact resistance of any lens material.
- #1 doctor-recommended lens material for pediatric ophthalmics.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating
Plastic Lens (Non-Prescription Adult Lens Only)
- Thinner and lighter than glass with improved impact resistance.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating.
Premium Anti-Reflection Coating
- Reduces glare, haze and internal reflections.
Super-Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Coating
- Repels water, dust, sweat and fingerprints making the lens easy to clean.
- Full refund for returns within 60 days.
- Comprehensive 1-year warranty.
- Repair service available should anything go wrong.
Made in the United States
- Support domestic high-tech manufacturing.
Worldwide shipping available. Free shipping within the U.S.