- Additional Information
- Features and Benefits
Explorer is a modified “squared-off” aviator-style frame with adjustable features and multiple sizes to achieve an excellent fit. The frame is constructed from corrosion-resistant monel, a metal alloy that won’t react with your skin. Integrated spring hinges ensure long-term comfort and durability. The matte finish, available in black or silver, has a luxurious texture that complements EnChroma lenses. Explorer comes with a slim hard-shell case that fits easily in pockets.
EnChroma Explorer. Color blindness glasses for adults. Frame sizes: Medium 55-17-135. Large 58-17-140.
- Recommended Pupillary Distance (PD) Range:
- Frame Material:
- Frame Shape:
Measurements can also be found on some select frames printed inside the temple arm.
Progressive - (Varifocal) For seamless transition from reading, distance, and near vision.
You can email or fax your prescription any time after placing your order. Please include your Pupillary Distance (PD) measurement along with your prescription. We will contact you if we require additional information, and remind you if you forget to submit your prescription.
We can make almost any Rx, and the same 60-day return guarantee applies.
- Non-prescription lenses made from lightweight plastic
- Rx Lenses made from impact resistant polycarbonate
- 100% UV Protection
- Made in the United States
- Increase accuracy and reaction time to color-coded information such as traffic signals and road signs.
- Improve confidence in color naming.
- Improve visual detail and depth perception of colored objects; trees against the forest, fruit in a tree and flowers on a vine.
- Boost saturation of colors, creating an astonishingly vivid and bright world.
- Reveal a new experience of color, which can be a profound emotional experience for someone with color blindness.
EnChroma Lens Guide
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x 5 in|
Cx-14 Dark Sunglasses, Cx-25 Medium Sunglasses, Cx-65 Indoor/Computer Glasses
Matte Silver, Matte Black
None, Single Vision — add $150, Progressive or Blended Bifocal — add $250
Features and Benefits
Color Blindness Correcting Multi-Band Spectral Filter*
- Increases accuracy and reaction time to color-coded information such as traffic signals and road signs.
- Improves confidence in color naming.
- Improves visual detail and depth perception of colored objects; trees against the forest, fruit in a tree and flowers on a vine.
- Boosts saturation of colors, creating an astonishingly vivid and bright world.
- Reveals a new experience of color, which can be a profound emotional experience for someone with color blindness.
Our sunglasses feature comprehensive 100% UV-blocking
- Our Cx lenses feature 100% UV-blocking. Exposure to UVA, UVB and high-energy blue light contributes to formation of cataracts, macular degeneration and other degenerative eye diseases.
Polycarbonate Lens (Prescription and Pediatric Lenses)
- Highest impact resistance of any lens material.
- #1 doctor-recommended lens material for pediatric ophthalmics.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating
Plastic Lens (Non-Prescription Adult Lens Only)
- Thinner and lighter than glass with improved impact resistance.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating.
Premium Anti-Reflection Coating
- Reduces glare, haze and internal reflections.
Super-Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Coating
- Repels water, dust, sweat and fingerprints making the lens easy to clean.
- Full refund for returns within 60 days.
- Comprehensive 1-year warranty.
- Repair service available should anything go wrong.
Made in the United States
- Support domestic high-tech manufacturing.
Worldwide shipping available. Free shipping within the U.S.