- Additional Information
- Features and Benefits
Canyon Indoor is a lightweight rectangular metal frame that offers a generous width to fit all face shapes. Silicone nose pads and adjustable acetate temple tips provide a customized fit. High strength integrated stainless steel spring hinges are designed for comfort and durability. Available in dark gunmetal. Case included.
Enchroma Canyon. Color blindness glasses for adults. Frame size: Large 59-17-145.
- Recommended Pupillary Distance (PD) Range:
- Frame Material:
- Frame Shape:
Measurements can also be found on some select frames printed inside the temple arm.
Progressive - This frame is not available in progressive.
You can email your prescription any time after placing your order. Please include your Pupillary Distance (PD) measurement along with your prescription. We will contact you if we require additional information, and remind you if you forget to submit your prescription.
We can make almost any Rx, and the same 60-day return guarantee applies.
- Proprietary color-enhancing spectral filter lenses
- 100% UV Protection
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x 5 in|
Gunmetal, Matte Brown
None, Single Vision — Backordered 6-8 weeks, and add $150
Features and Benefits
Color Blindness Correcting Multi-Band Spectral Filter*
- Increases accuracy and reaction time to color-coded information such as traffic signals and road signs.
- Improves confidence in color naming.
- Improves visual detail and depth perception of colored objects; trees against the forest, fruit in a tree and flowers on a vine.
- Boosts saturation of colors, creating an astonishingly vivid and bright world.
- Reveals a new experience of color, which can be a profound emotional experience for someone with color blindness.
Our sunglasses feature comprehensive 100% UV-blocking
- Our sunglasses feature 100% UV-blocking. Exposure to UVA, UVB and high-energy blue light contributes to formation of cataracts, macular degeneration and other degenerative eye diseases.
Polycarbonate Lens (Prescription and Pediatric Lenses)
- Highest impact resistance of any lens material.
- #1 doctor-recommended lens material for pediatric ophthalmics.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating
Plastic Lens (Non-Prescription Adult Lens Only)
- Thinner and lighter than glass with improved impact resistance.
- Best-in-class scratch resistant hard-coating.
Premium Anti-Reflection Coating
- Reduces glare, haze and internal reflections.
Super-Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Coating
- Repels water, dust, sweat and fingerprints making the lens easy to clean.
- Full refund for returns within 60 days.
- Comprehensive 1-year warranty.
- Repair service available should anything go wrong.
Made in the United States
- Support domestic high-tech manufacturing.
Worldwide shipping available. Free shipping within the U.S.