Thank you for placing an order with Enchroma. You can view your order status below. If you created an account on our website, you can also review your past orders and check your order status by logging in to My Account.
When we ship your order, we’ll send you an email with the UPS tracking number. If you have any questions, email Enchroma Customer Service at email@example.com.
What does the order status mean?
- Pending Payment. The order has been received, but has not yet been paid for. The order will begin processing after payment is received. If your order is in this status more than 1 or 2 business days, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Processing. The order has been received and paid for, and is now processing. For prescriptions and Fit to Frames, allow 3-4 weeks processing time. Backorders and pre-orders ship when they come back into stock, usually 4-6 weeks. Other items usually ship in 1-2 weeks. Processing times can be longer depending on our current order volume.
- On Hold. Something is wrong with your order and it has been placed on hold until we resolve the issue. Please email us at email@example.com.
- In Manufacturing. The order requires a custom manufacturing step, which is currently in progress.
- In Rx Manufacturing. The order requires a prescription lens, which is currently being made.
- Completed. The order has been completed and shipped. Within the next 24 hours, you should receive an email that includes your tracking number.
- Cancelled. The order was cancelled before it could be completed.
- Refunded. The order was refunded because of a return.
What if I have questions or changes?
If you have questions about your order or you want to make changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order number in the subject line. For address and shipping changes, write “URGENT” in the subject line.
How do I cancel my order?
To cancel an order, email email@example.com. Include your order number in the subject line. Prescription and Fit to Frame orders can be cancelled at any time before manufacturing. All other orders can be cancelled at any time before they ship.