Thank you for placing an order with EnChroma. You can view your order status below. If you created an account on our website, you can also review your past orders and check your order status by logging in to My Account.
When we ship your order, we’ll send you an email with the UPS tracking number. If you have any questions, please email EnChroma Customer Service at email@example.com.
What does the order status mean?
- Pending Payment. The order has been received, but has not yet been paid for. The order will begin processing after payment is received.
- Processing. The order has been received and paid for, and is now processing. Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days. If the item is on backorder, processing might take longer.
- On Hold. Something is wrong with your order and it has been placed on hold until we resolve the issue. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Manufacturing. The order requires a custom manufacturing step, which is currently in progress.
- In Rx Manufacturing. The order requires a prescription lens, which is currently being made.
- Completed. The order has been completed and shipped. Within the next 24 hours, you should receive an email that includes your tracking number.
- Cancelled. The order was cancelled before it could be completed.
- Refunded. The order was refunded because of a return or exchange.
What if I have questions or changes?
If you want to make changes to your order (including address changes and shipping changes) or if you just have questions, please send a detailed email to email@example.com. Include your order number in the subject line.
How do I cancel my order?
To cancel an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order number in the subject line. Prescription and Fit-to-Frame orders can be cancelled at any time before manufacturing. All other orders can be cancelled at any time before they ship.